Monday, September 8, 2008

A Weird Freaking Experience

Okay, well today (today being 5/8/08) I was home sick because of this stupid horrible stomach ache that's been going on for two days. Well, just to let you guys in, i got a new dog on Thursday, named Tyson. He's a Labradoodle. Anyway, this JUST happened to me like 5 minutes ago and I'm blogging about it now. So it's fresh in my mind.

So a car door had slammed outside, and Tyson started barking. He never really barks, just when someone was at the door or, of course, when a car door slams. He kept barking and barking, so I called him over by my side, and he stopped. Mostly. He would do like 1 bark every 2 minutes and stuff, until 10 minutes later he completely stopped. So we were both practically asleep.
10 minutes later, he started barking again.

Why? I talked to Tyson, told him I didn't hear any car doors, or any door bell ringing, i even looked outside. Nothing. No cars going by, no car doors slamming, nobody on my street.
Nothing.
Then I remembered a show called A Haunting (National Geographic channel, at 11/12c and 12/1c) where people talk about their haunted houses, and the experiences they had with ghosts and demons. 99% of the time dogs would bark when they feel there's another prescience in the house. One that's eerie.
Like a ghost.

I wasn't a bit worried.
"Tyson?" I asked, half asleep. "Bark once if there's any ghosts around."
Bark.

Now I was alert and focused. The car incident happened 20 minutes ago, he couldn't possibly be still worked up about it. Plus, the car had left...
"Tyson?" i asked again, now more alert. "Is it true?"
Nothing.
"Tyson, you there?" (Tyson tends to dose off)
"Tyson, bark once if there's any ghosts here."
Nothing.
1 1/2 minutes later...
Bark.

It's eerie, I know. I got up to type this blog post, and I feel a sharp pain in my knee. It hurt.
Even sitting here, typing, I ask Tyson once again and he barks.

This is kinda creepy.
I think it's all in my head.
But that's what they all say. It's just in my head.
Aaak, this is too creepy to continue. I think I'll go make some Spaghettio's to calm my nerves.
Plus, I'm hungry.
There's no possible way.
No possible way.

No comments: