Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Post Before Bed

*Yawn* its late. I'm going to try to get Jeorge Story 1 on here tomorrow...so the randomness starts tomorrow i hope you all get a good nights rest...unless its already morning. aw crap, ive just confused myself. I guess that since this is a blog i should tell you who my friends are:
Jerry.
My partner in crime, the hostess with the mostess, and...yeah. She's pretty much the only suscriber to the Jeorge Storiez. She thinks their funny. But yet on the other hand, she thinks everything is funny.
Dani
She doesn't really have a nickname, unless you count the danster (plz don't ask). She's pretty awesome too, maybe not my partner in crime (of course we did steal snacks from other kids in fourth grade) but she pretty much liked me even before Jerry did.
Hailster, PYM, Antelope Girl Haleigh
Wow. I think everyday when she wakes up she sniffs Sharpies. Honestly. Her nicknames:
Hailster- (again don't ask. yes it associates with danster) pretty much got a nickname on her own
PYM- On her birthday we were sitting in her living room and talking, and she walked out of the room. We talked about her a bit, and then i said "shes kinda like poultry meat" (talk about random). Jerry came up with the name: PoultrY Meat. PYM.
Antelope Girl- Alright, i promised no inside jokes. It's an IM which i have saved. I'll show it to you guys in the next post
TREE- gosh. Tree. Just the name alone says it all: She is TALL!

Well, to keep this post from becoming a novel, i better wrap it up.
Bye.
P.S. this wasnt really 8:30 when i wrote this--much later. MUUUCH later.

No comments: