Friday, January 4, 2008

And a Happy...4th of January.

Happy new Year everyone! Or what i should say is happy 4th of January. Seeing how no one AT ALL has commmented on any of my posts, it really gets me wondering how many people visited this website. Please comment, it's open to everyone. Anyway, i will be posting soon, so keep checking out this website...if anyone's doing so at all. The reason I'm not posting today is because im coping with iPod (nano) troubles. Here's a question for you:
I had downloaded a couple more songs on my iPod yesterday (that would make 20 songs since i got it at Christmas). then at night i listened to it in bed. I got bored and wasn't tired so i went to load iQuiz and it told me this: "This game cannot be launched. This may be the result of a full iPod. For more information, please visit http://apple.com/support /ipod/ " . It's been frozen ever since i can't even turn it off, the song that i was playing also cut off. I visited the site but they gave me tips that wouldn't work. What happened.

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION.

No comments: