Monday, January 7, 2008

Walking on Ice

I haven't finished Walking on Ice. It's not that could either, only in some spots. I'll start off with the Prologue. It's fantasy-- here goes nothin:


Prologue
He paced at his desk. He was always very impatient. The tall figure waited and paced. He sat at this desk and looked at some paperwork. Another man entered the scene.
“Ah yes, the campaign is going very smoothly. Everyone’s falling for it.” the figure added, “even I’m falling for it!” a gruff voice could be heard by the desk. “Yes. I never thought that it would be this easy to win. Soon, I’ll have the whole world kissing my shoes on their hands and knees.” the nervous man across the room laughed.
“Silence.” said the man at the desk. He stopped abruptly. The mysterious figure stood up from his desk and looked out of the window.
“So,” he said, loosening his tie, “what are you going to do when you become the real new president?” the man sighed heavily. “I’m going to become the dictator.” he said. He slammed his hands on his desk. “And destroy all of those nasty, putrid Witch’s Blood.”
The figure nodded and laughed.

No comments: