Friday, December 19, 2008

You're Beautiful

Hello, Jeorge here!
Yeah, yeah, i know, spare me the lecture. "WHY HAVENT YOU COME ON!?!?! I KEPT CHECKING AND CHECKING BUT YOU NEVER POSTED! WTF IS UP WITH THAT, HUH?!"
I've been busy. That's all I can give you rigth now. I don't have time to make some Jeorge Sotries of my own, but I do have some post ideas. So today, I'll post two posts. Just to make you guys happy and to FILL YOUR CRAVING for yet another exciting post of Jeorge.
Well, I found another funny song that I gotta share with you. Hopefully I get the lyrics right this time (I was only telling you what I was hearing, so...)
To listen to this song, please go to http://www.playlist.com/user/30871758 (<---clickable link; if you can't click on it, please type this in: www.playlist.com/twinky) and scroll down until you see a song that says "You're Beautiful" - James Blunt. Now, my playlist is in alphabetical order (i get bored on sundays =p ) so you can just scroll to the bottom. There'll be two songs. When you click on one of them, the first line should be, "my job is stupid". If its not, you've chosen the actual version of this song.

Here's the lyrics:

My job is stupid
My days are bored
Inside this office
From 8 to 4

Well, nuthin ever happens
My life is pretty blank
Pretending that im working
??????????????????????

My cubicle! My cubicle!
Its one of six-DEE-two!
Its my small space
In a crowded place
Just a six by six board roof
and i hate it thats the truth

Well i give a sigh
As the boss walks by
No ever talks to me
Or looks me in the eye
And i really should work
But instead
I just sit here and surf the internet
In

My cublicle! My cubicle!
It doesnt have a veiw!
It's my small space,
In a crowded place
I sit and sob there too
and sometimes i sit here, nude

I'm afriad i dont have the last line of the first stanza. Sorry guys. But hey, the song is still pretty good.
Byes for now!
JEORGE

No comments: