Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Noticed anything?

I'm sure you've noticed a few changes here...
1. a new backround. I think its very nice. I hate that the text is on the left now. I dunno why. It just...

2. My last post was in weird symbols. Aaak. If you havent'y noticed that, it's ok. But if you don't realize i changed my backround i think i'll take the whooping stick to your skull >.<

3. You now have a "email this post to a friend" option. Very convenient.

4. I featured YouTube videos on my website now. Very entertaining. ^_^

5. My profile is now longer. Even though it can only fit 1,200 characters. Very Difficult, i must add. I'll do some editing with that later.

What I Hope Is Coming In the Near Future:
1. There's a bar that tells me how many people visited my site. It would be useful.

2. I want to advertise my site more. I have no idea how, but i will. You can COUNT ON IT!

3. Adding music on here.

4.Choosing my OWN videos. Me! Myself!

5. MORE PEOPLE!

The End. Goodnight. Don't bother me.

No comments: