Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Err...Happy July!...

I know, my abssence is inexcusable. I mean, stuff has just been goin on, ya know? I was kind of in trouble because i was failing all my classes at midquater, but it's ok now; I've got my grade up to an A ~ B- range. Alrgiht, so now that I'm back, and you all know I'm alive...how bout we bump the How to Create a Perfect Crime post down. It's really starting to annoy me -_-
Alright, so school's out, so now maybe I can catch up to the blog again and start posting.
Recently I've made an account on Quibblo.com (crap, i keep wanting to spell it quibbloe). Anyway, my account name is KirbyFuzz, and so far...well, I've only created two quizzes. -_- I'll create more, but I don't know when I'll fnid the time. I've got summer school, hangin out with friends, dad's birthday, camping, oh! And my buddy on RS is now a member again for this summer, so you know i gotta spend some time with him too. But don't worry, I won't forget about you guys...*ahem*...so let's get started.
Well, at the end of the year, our teacher gave us this test. It's REALLY hard. I'll give it to you right now.

1. There are seven flies in the kitchen, which one is the cowboy?

2. I am a rock group that has 4 members, all of whom are dead, one of which was assassinated. What am I?

3.Four cars come to a four way stop, all coming from a different direction. They can't decide who got there first, so they all go forward at the same time. They do not crash into each other, but all four cars go. How is this possible?

4. You're in a place called Bobby's World and there is only one Law. There is a mirror, but no reflection. There is pizza with cheese, but not sausage. There is pepper, but no salt. There is a door, yet no entrance or exit. what is the Law?

5. A 6-foot tall magician had a water glass and was holding the glass above his head. He let it drop to the carpet without spilling a single drop of water. How could he manage to drop the glass from a height of six feet and not spill a drop of water?

6.With a little detective work and deep thought, the following facts can make an accurate statement. Can you figure it out?
11 is a race horse
12 is 12
1111 race
12112

7. A man falls overboard and gets washed ashore an island with nothing but sand. the island is 50 miles from the nearest land. He can't swim, the water's 100 feet deep, and the island has nothing to make a flotation device with. with no help from people, animals, fish, or machines, he finds a way off the island. How does he do it?

8. Alice, Ben , Charlie, David, and Ed entered a contest to gues how many jelly beans are in a jar. Alice guessed 30, Ben guessed 28, Charlie guessed 29, David guessed 25, and Ed guessed 26. Two were off the mark by 1, one was wrong by 4, and one by 3. But one was correct. How many jelly beans are in the jar?

9. What is the famous line in President roosevet's "Attack on Pearl Harbor" speech?


Good luck everyone. You can e-mail me the answers at PokeaHippo@mail2me.com, or IM me: PokeTheeHippo. If you are e-mailing me, DO NOT send me any junk mail or spam. For those who are thick headed: DO NOT send me any junk mail or spam, i will delete them all. If you want, you can include your e-mail and i will send you the answers. I won't send you any junk mail of any kind, or any spam. If you IM me and I don't respond, don't keep sending IMs, because I'm obviously not there, you dunce. Thank you.

~.:*JOSOA*:.~

No comments: