Monday, July 28, 2008

O_o Holy Cow!!

If you haven't been here lately, I'd like to show you a couple of updates I've made:
ShoutBox - Where you can put little shout outs for everyone to see!
Playlist - Listen to music I like when your on my page ^_^
Backround Change! - From Tree-hugging green to We-all-wish-the-water-was-this-blue blue
Return of Poll - Tell me, what would YOU like me to post next? (erm, besides this)
A New type of Post! - Yes, the creation of \.:@C.O.N.V.O.@:./!! (Crazy Oas and Not Very Orderly)
Switched Around stuff - Yeah, Playlist and the Video Bar are now on the bottom.
New Vids! - Yup, new videos on my Vid Bar!
Added a Picture! - I added a pic a took of a bridge at night! =D

so i hope you like the new changes to my website!!!!!
I'll post sumthin funner later
=p

No comments: