Saturday, July 26, 2008

ZOMG!!! SHOBERG!!!

You may know that i hate Mrs. Shoberg. She is evil. If you don't I'll give you the 411.
Mrs. Shoberg is the most evil teacher on the planet. She was my 7th grade writing, study hall, AND reading. I know. Gross. And you may be thinking "*gasp* Jeorge!! That is not nice! Mrs. Shoberg has feelings!!!!!"
No. She doesn't.
See, Hannah is one of my friends. And she...backsasses her. You know how that goes, right? Yes. Friends with the troublemaker. Never good.
Never good.
So anyway, me, Hannah, and Chelsey (i hung out with her, too) always got in trouble. Do you know how many times Mrs. Shoberg has used the threat "Do you want me to send you to Mr. Soki?"
And do you know how many times Hannah went?
She's not bad, she just doesnt take crap from anybody.
So anyway, since me and Chelsey ( i know. Chelsey and I.) were frends with Hannah, we got introuble too. Not to the point where we were sent to the Vice Principal, but....
Anyway, we pretended to be Mrs. Shoberg in a conversation with a gold farmer named Messi. Not even a name. I know.
So, here it is!!!!!
P.S. i corrected her grammar a lot lol. She's just...ugh...

Messi and Her Stupidity:

Please wait for a site operator to respond. Please don't forget to leave your feedback when this chat end.
You are now chatting with 'messi'
messi: Hello, how may I help you?
SprinklesOfDoom: whatever happened to the mittability, the milman, the paperboy, evenin TV?
SprinklesOfDoom: you missed ur old familiar frends, waiting just around the bend
SprinklesOfDoom: Hello, yes, i have a question
messi: ok
SprinklesOfDoom: ...J'mapple Sprinkles of Doom. J'habit une pancakes. Como esta?
SprinklesOfDoom: And I have a qwesjun
messi: hello?
SprinklesOfDoom: hi
messi: hi
SprinklesOfDoom: how are you on this fine evening
messi: its morning here :)
SprinklesOfDoom: That is very intriguing. I would like to inquire if you know how to get to highway 2578
messi: what do u mean
SprinklesOfDoom: sorry to interupt your thought process, but i think you need a breathmint
SprinklesOfDoom: i am 987. i celebrate day of birth on Auvember 32nd
messi: ok
SprinklesOfDoom: do you know where one-legged waitresses work?
messi: no,sorry
SprinklesOfDoom: I am doing what you young people call "breaking the ice". but the ice is so goddamn thick i keep sliding, like a wet slip n' slide on a hot summer. Made of rabbits
SprinklesOfDoom: Ihop! BA DUM, CHING!
messi: oh
SprinklesOfDoom: I COMMAND YOU TO LAUGH HEARTILY LIKE A DRUNK HOG
messi: oh
SprinklesOfDoom: messi, i do not enjoy talking to you. please give a 2+ word response, or else this relationship is OVER! and i MEAN IT! I will pack my things and go right out that door! You dont listen to my needs! And why isnt there a decrative fruit here?!!? Pl0x pl0x pl0x pl0x pl0x!
There may be a problem communicating with messi. Please wait while your chat is transferred to another operator.
You are now chatting with 'messi'

SprinklesOfDoom: hey! they said i'd get a NEW operator on a stick!
messi: ok
SprinklesOfDoom: and is this chatroom really hacker safe? I dont feel safe!!!!
SprinklesOfDoom: PARANOIA! PARANOIA! PARANOIA!
messi: its safe
SprinklesOfDoom: we're talking to you
messi: ya
SprinklesOfDoom: "ya" is not a complete answer. Do you know how to spell? and it's not "ok" either. the correct thing would be "OK", because it is abreviated. I dropped out of school in 7th grade, and i know more Anglais then you
messi: sorry
messi: okay
SprinklesOfDoom: Thank you. That is much better. My name is Mrs. Shoberg. I am friends with the crossing lady. Gobble Gobble.
messi: np. what can i help u
SprinklesOfDoom: NP?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!???!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!????!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!????!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??????!?!?!??!????!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Mrs. Shoberg dont roll like that, honey (bunches of oats)
SprinklesOfDoom: what is this term "np" you are discussing with me?
messi: whats wrong
SprinklesOfDoom: What does "np" mean? I am Mrs. Shoberg. Mrs. Sober(g) (im not sober) dont know what that means. Ollie? Ollie: IT'S RAININ!!!!
messi: np=no problem
SprinklesOfDoom: I see. Mrs. Shoberg now roll leik that FTW Pl0x. My name is Dani, and I'm a foxi grandma ona stick!!!! I <3 Hanks Pancakes FTW!!!
messi: ok
SprinklesOfDoom: What did we just talk about?!?!? Since you wont understand, please turn to page 475 in your textbook. Now, please read paragraph two, section one. Then, do pages 476 and 477. Any questions skeeter?
messi: you are teaching?
SprinklesOfDoom: yes, I am Mrs. Shoberg. You can ask those children in that cage over there. *Demon laughs*
messi: ok
SprinklesOfDoom: WHAT DID WE JUST TALK ABOUT MESSI ON A STICK?!?!? For a punishment, i am going to take the whooping stick to your skull. and also, please write on the board "I really know how to say okay." 3,872 times. CLASS DISMISSED!!!! Oh, but Hannah, you must stay *demon laughs* *hannah screams piercingly and perferates my eardrums*
messi: oh
SprinklesOfDoom: Please cappitalize and use correct punctuation. Read the poster at the front of the board. It wil...educate you. *demon laughs*(
messi: kk
SprinklesOfDoom: KK?!?!! Must you be a little schoolgirl *demon laughs* DEMON!!! NOT NOW!!!! Anyway, you mean to say, okayokay. KK is an expression that Eskimos use.
SprinklesOfDoom: For example: "Bowla! there are a lot of Fish in this KK River, eh mate?
messi: ok
SprinklesOfDoom: No, you need to cappitalize your words at the beginning of a sentance *demon laughs* DEMON!!!! NOT NOW FTW!!! And make sure there's a period. And WHAT did i tell you about using the word "ok"? It's either Okay! or OK!
SprinklesOfDoom: ...koay demon, you can laugh now
SprinklesOfDoom: *demon laughs*
messi: ok
SprinklesOfDoom: YOU BOT!!!!
messi: hehe
SprinklesOfDoom: Please turn to chanel 902 to watch this movie now! Time Warner Cable, the power of you
SprinklesOfDoom: hehe? Very nice, messi, i see you are improving!
messi: ty
SprinklesOfDoom: Messi, I am (not) sorry (BEcuz i am Shobergzzzzz) to tell you this, but Ty is a beenie baby company
messi: oh
SprinklesOfDoom: For the love of Macaroni with little kids! PLEASE capitalize your words! *demon laughs* DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
messi: ok
SprinklesOfDoom: NO!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY!!!! OKAY!!!!! OKAY!!!! PAGE 475!!!!!!! DO I NEED TO MAKE A CALL TO OPERA WINFREY?!?!?! CUZ I CAN!!!! IM SHOBERG BEEOTCH!!!!! I AM A FEMALE DOG!!!! I LOVE TO SMACK HANNAH!!!!!!! UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH A SOCK FULL OF LEAD!!! UR MINE, BEEOTCH!!!!!
SprinklesOfDoom: SHULD I CALL MR. SOKI?!?!?!??!???!?!?! CUZ I CAN!!!!! IM SHOBERG!!!
messi: ?
SprinklesOfDoom: THAT IS NOT A COMPLETE SENTANCE YOU PILE OF STICKS ON A STICK!!!! A QUESTION MARK!!!!!!
messi: sorry.i ahve to go now bye
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

No comments: