Tuesday, July 29, 2008

An Original Jeorge Story!!!

Okay, so you're probably all sick and tired of Jeorge Story CONVOS, so here I have an original Jeorge Story in which I have invented myself.
See, i was making my "blog" journal on playlist the other day, and I asked them what a blog was.
Because, I said, if it was about my life, then i wouldnt want to make a blog. My life is terribly boring, especially now in summer time. I mean sure, we're going on three trips, and soccer season still isn't over yet (yes, i play soccer...7th year. I know.), and I have at least 1 sleepover ever week, but still, BORING. Lol. I'm sometimes hard to please.
But anyway, back on the subject, i told them what a regular day was like in the Jeorge residence. Then I said my life was boring again.
Then, i twisted it...

I wake up in a cold, icy cave halfway up Mt. Everest. I'm freezing half to death, and I'm running out of food and water supplies, but yet i still eat a hearty bowl of Choclate Marshmallow Mateys. My lips are blue, and my hair is frozen down to the roots, but I think to myself, I must keep going. This is for my one-legged grandma who died from getting run over by a monster truck.

My mother is back home, doing laundry, worried sick. Her daughter is somewhere on a huge mountain, and she probably froze to death.

Suddenly, I get a call on my cell phone.
"mmm" I said. My lips are frozen shut. So i rip them apart. It's painful, but I had already experianced a lot of pain.
"Yes. It is I." she said. "Are you dead yet?"
I stare into the phone, wondering if my mom is joking
."What do you think? I'm talking to you, aren't I?" I hear sniffles.
"I hope you're okay. Oh, and I heard on the news. Your crew died. That's sad. How are you getting along?"
"I know. I'm struggling, because they died in my arms. The cold was just too hard for them, and their systems froze."
"And how are you?" my mother asks nervously.
"Well, I'm freezing half to death on a mountain, I'm running out of supplies, and I dropped my navigation system yesterday, so now I have no idea where I am. But other than that I'm peachy-keen."
"Hang in there, little one. Your journey must almost be over."
"I don't know. I wish I knew, but," I blink back tears. "I just don't know."
"Well, I know your journey's almost over. I sent a rescue team to come get you, so you won't die. Just as long as you don't--"
I hear my phone go dead.
Shit.

Good thing I had that hearty bowl of Chocolate Marshmallow Mateys, or i dont think i wouldve gone on!!!
Yummy, yummy...I wish I had CMM. All I have is REAGULAR Marshmallow Mateys. Icky. RMM.
so there you have it. Will i ever be found by the rescue team? Or will I freeze to death on the cold mountain of Mt Everest?
You can get all these answers and more by sending in 6 box tops of Betty Crocker Marble Cake with the little sprinkles inside of them, and two small payments of $49.95 to "The Jeorge Residence" of ForkNSpoon Vill, Oregon, 43183, United States, North America, The North-Western Hemisphere, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth, The Galaxy We Live In.

Bye, I have to go eat some RMM!
=D

2 comments:

shadow said...

hi, I was just reading your blog because we both like Pokemon. How did you get the music on your blog? I haven't had a blog for very long so I don't know how to do it. Thanks!

Twinky said...

Oh, well all you have to do is make an account on Playlist.com. And then you just add all the songs you want. Then, click on the button that says "add your playlist to myspace for facebook." then, It will bring you to a page with a bunch of options. Click on E (Get the code to any other social network). Then, just click on your playlist and copy the code.
Now what you do is you go back to your website, click on "Customize" (at the top right), and then you click "add a page element" (anywhere, but i suggest the bottom because you cant see the whole thing when you put it on the side, and then from the list of options, click "HTML/JavaScript". Then all you do, is post the code you copied and press save!
If any of this is unclear, just tell me ^_^
Bye!