Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The NEW category JS!

Ah yes, the sweet smell of a new category of Jeorge Stories. It's the best thing since IMs! Or the best thing since...something else. *ahem*
Jerry and I really love to get chian letters. Sure, i mean, they're annoying, they're stupid, they're just to get attention...but they're HILARIOUS if you know what to do with them. After my 5,000th chain letter, i've seen them all. I'm currently awaiting my $10,000 from Bill Gates, messed up my love life for the next 537 years, found out that im a horrible friend because i didn't send this letter back to *insert name here*. BORRRRRRINNNNNNGGGG.
Obviously you can see where I'm going with this. I AM SICK OF THEM! Until i came across the new FAD of '07-present day: Surveys! Don'cha just love screwing those types of things up? Now I do it will ALL the e-mails i send!
In the words of all the chain letters that want you to press F7: "Try it, it's hilarious!"

If you have some chian letter that YOU'VE screwed up for the enjoyment of others, send it in! At pokethehippo@rocketmail.com.

And now, for the first time EVA in Jeorge Story history, I present to you: Screwed up chain-letters!
(So take THAT, annoying people who always tell me that my love life sucks!)

HEYYY, TIME FOR ANOTHER SURVEY! PUT DOWN THE ANSWER THAT FIRST POPS INTO YOUR HEAD AFTER READING THE QUESTIONS! THEN PASS IT ON TO 10 OF YOUR FRIENDS! TRY IT, AND SEE WHAT YOU GET BACK!

1. Where is your cell phone? I ate it.
2. Your significant other? Hitler!!! Dorphinshmitz!
3. Your hair? lethal
4. Your mother? nothing you can prove
5. Your father? Which one?
6. Your favorite thing? The goopy stuff in the thermometer
7. Your dream last night? No dreams. Hallucinations.
9. Your dream/goal? Gang leader
10. The room you're in... Padlocked
11. Your fear? The German-speaking sheepdog with the power to give out excruciating splinters.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Out of prison
13. Where were you last night? W-what do you mean by that?
14. What you're not? breathing
15. Muffins Sniffum
16. One of your wish list items? The death of...nevermind.
17. Where did you grow up? Crab-Cake Island, along with the other ninja-monkies and bad-ass chunky fruitcakes.
18. The last thing you did? Answer the last question
19. What are you wearing? Titanium jumpsuit
20. Your TV? is eating me
21. Your pet? is currently taking over Poland. Watch out, Polianites.
22. Your computer? Will destroy mankind
23. Your life? Ended 3 years ago
24. Your mood? Bloxxy
25. Missing someone? Hitler's camel, Jeramiah
26. Your car? bottom of the lake
27. Something you're not wearing? Skin
28. Favorite Store? All of them are great to steal from!
29. Your summer? Black
30. Your favorite color burnt-pizza black
31. When is the last time you laughed? When I killed...nevermind.
32. Last time you cried? I'm like Chuck Norris, and Chuck Norris doesn't cry. He makes TEARS cry. (?!)
33. Who will/would re-post this? Some geek who has no time on their/it's hands

34. FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME:
a) No One
b) Cause
c) They're All
d) Dead


35. FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
a) children.
b) Burnt pizza
c) Sulphur
d) an occasional Britney Spears fan

36. FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW?
a) On the Titanic
b) Zimbabwe
c) Ninja Republic
d) In my lab-- i mean, basement!


37. FOUR PEOPLE I THINK WILL RESPOND:
a) Ka-- oh wait, dead
b) Fr-- killed
c) Lo-- deceased
d) Ash Ketchum...Gotta KATCH EM All! :D


More coming soon!
~Jeorge
~.:*JOSOA*:.~

No comments: