Sunday, August 17, 2008

Approaching 50

No...I'm not turning 50. WhatI'm talking about is the 50th post!
I finally have a great JS (in my opinion) to do for the 50th post.
I think i should get like some sparkly banner or something XD lol. Or maybe a party. An internet party XD XD.
With a sparkly banner XD XD XD.

Alright, that's enough XD's.
Right now, I'm kinda not focusing on my 50th post though. Not even my 49th, 48th, 47th, or 46th.
Maybe i need some kind of organization sheet.
Anyway, I was reading this post. It told me to express my opinions and keep it under 250 words or less.

Haha, yeah. Like i could keep it under 250 words.
But, i know, i know. I'll try. I've recently created a new blog to post my IMs in. Maybe i should delete the posts that have IMs in them. Unless you guys like it. =/ if only there's a way you could tell me *looks over at BlabBox*

Well, just wanted to let you guys in on that. Ugh. Now i gotta go do something productive.
=p

Bye!
P.S. Did i keep it under 250 words?

No comments: