Saturday, August 9, 2008

Jeorge Got Angry

Yes, it's true. But before i can get nito that, I have to say something:

40th Post!!!!!!!
It's trjue, I'm so proud of...me =D
Also, I'd like to thank my readers, and the persons that vote in the poll!

But seriously, it's only 40 posts.
The big one is 50, cuz that means i'm halfway to 100 =D
And it only took me...9 months!!!!
Lol.

Ok. So now, why Jeorge (that's me) got angry.
See, I'm a pretty mellow person. The only thing that really angers me is if they're being annoying to the point where i want to beat them with kitchen appliances, do things that i don't like repeatedly even though they know i don't like it (i.e. ignore me), and some other stuff which i don't remember because it's only 9AM O_o
But Gawd...do you know how agravating Nick Magazine can be?

~.:*JOSOA*:.~
I have always had an issue with people who keep sending me newsletters I don't sign up for. and I tend to get...upset. I got upset at Old Navy:

GO AWAY DONT YOU REALIZE I NEVER READ THESE ANYWAY?! OH, AND BY THE WAY, DONT SEND ME ANYTHING ELSE BECAUSE I DONT EVEN LIKE OLD NAVY

and that seemed to do it. But there was one quarrel with Nick magazine that pushed me to the edge. For months I've tried to get them off my back. the directions were simple: all I had to do was reply to the message and put Unsuscribe in the subject line and BOOM! theyd be gone. But they didn't. And I got mad:

HEY GENIUSES IF I WANTED THIS STUPID NEWSLETTER THING I WOULDA ASKED FOR IT!!!!!! I DON'T EVEN PLAY ON YOUR STUPID SITE, I DON'T WATCH YOUR STUPID CHANNEL, AND I DON'T WANT TO READ YOUR STUPID NEWSLETTER!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE AT ALL YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT THIS E-MAIL IS A RANT...TAKE ME YOUR STUPID E-MAIL LIST!!!!!

This issue of Nick Magazine was on the Naked Brother's Band Movie. That's why I'm talking about them O_o:
STOP E-MAILING ME!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?!!?! I'D RATHER PUT A WHOLE BOTTLE OF PEPPER SPRAY IN MY EYES THAN LISTEN TO YOU PEOPLE GO ON AND ON ABOUT THE NAKED BROTHERS BAND. THEY SUCK! STOP E-MAILING ME!

I have warned you before not to e-mail me again. I thought I had made this clear. If not, then let me say this: If I EVER see another message from you again, it will be considered harassment and I will be forced to take legal action. Consider this your last warning.

HEY! DON'T SEND ME THIS. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF DEALING WITH YOU PEOPLE! I'D RATHER BEAT MYSELF REPEATEDLY WITH A TOASTER THEN LOOK AT SOME DUMB NEWSFLASH THAT I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT. DIDN'T I TELL YOU GUYS THAT IF YOU SEND ME MORE OF THIS SHIT I'LL BE IN TOUCH WITH THE AUTHORITIES!?!?!? WHAT DOES IT TAKE?!?!??! If you send me any more of this, I will unfreeze a dinosaur and come after you. PLEASE, for the love of all that is pure, DON"T SEND ME THIS ANYMORE. I've asked you repeatedly, I've followed your "unsuscribe" directions... this is now considered harassment. THIS IS CONSIDERED HARASSMENT!!
Please don't send me any more junk.

There was just one itsy bitsy problem about what I did. Not that I threatened them or anything, but something even smaller.



































I spelt Unsubscribe wrong.


Yeah... I know -_-
Did I mention I had a spelling problem?

No comments: